Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Comics Alternative Podcast #169: The January Previews Catalog




It seems like only a couple of days since I was last on The Comics Alternative, but today I'm back with Derek Royal as we take a stroll through the latest Previews catalog, pointing out books of interest to us amongst the thousands that will go on sale in a few months.

I'm not going to pretend to list everything we talk about here, but I will highlight three books I'm most excited about: The Complete TRUMP (Harvey Kurtzman); Carpet Sweeper Tales (Julie Doucet); and The Art of Charlie Chan Hock Chye (Sonny Liew). However, if I had all the money in the world, I'd be buying all of the books below, and then some!





As always, click the link above to stream the episode, or you can subscribe via iTunes.

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home